Exercise Equipment Repairs
Fitness Equipment Repair in Washington, DC
A few things that we do a little different to benefits you
- Uniformed Professional Employees
(Not sub-contractors) – Our technicians will always arrive fully uniformed, equipped, insured, and trained. Our techs are not paid by the job; there is no incentive to rush through the service.
- Expedited Response – 24-Hour Goal
From the time you call it is our goal to respond to your request within 24 business hours.
- Full Support Staff
Many companies in this industry have less than five people total working for their company. We started in a similar way back in 1998. While there is nothing wrong with that, we have found that it does create limitations to the level of service that you can give. RMS Fitness has progressed. We are fully staffed with dedicated departments and people. Our Dispatch, Parts, Accounting, Sales, and Customer Service Departments are ready to give you fast, responsive, friendly, and professional service. Our technicians are ready to come to your rescue.
- We Listen
We love hearing all of the great comments and testimonials we get and we look forward to hearing yours. We are always looking for ways to grow and improve. Welcoming feedback from our customers and adjusting helps our team get it right for you. Tell us how we can serve you better, and we’ll listen.
- Factory Trained Warranty providers for most brands
- RMS Fitness Quality Assurance Benefits:
- Our Quality Assurance visits are designed to make sure our promises are being kept.
- We also perform regular training and testing sessions here at our main office. These sessions involve technical training, including review of the latest technical bulletins from the manufacturer.
- The purpose of our visit is to check with our customers to make sure that the service experience has met their standards. This confirms we are living up to our promise of great customer service.
- We require our team of technicians to receive factory training and certification. This ensures that they are qualified to diagnose, repair and maintain your equipment properly.
- We use a checklist to make sure RMS Fitness standards are kept and nothing is missed.
- Yearly, our team will reach out for a one on one visit with our clients to discuss our performance.